POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Did I miss how to mirror a set of grouped objects? : Did I miss how to mirror a set of grouped objects? Server Time
17 May 2024 16:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Did I miss how to mirror a set of grouped objects?
From: Greyfang
Date: 9 Jun 2004 09:10:00
Message: <web.40c70b8962eb78269de60ad10@news.povray.org>
In Moray I kind of assume there must be a way to mirror a grouped set of
objects that has a "handedness" to it.  I have built a complex robotic arm
and of course want a right and left side.  However, after using a zillion
features I have not yet run across a way to do this...if anyone knows
please give me a clue.

Thanks in advance.

=Grey=